This is the view at 27 weeks taken as I was on my way to the gym this morning.
- Energy levels are really great right now. I am loving my workouts at the gym and daily stretching sessions on my yoga mat at home. Need to get to prenatal yoga next Monday.
- Cravings include lots of water, fresh fruit, big salads with lots of crunchy veggies, smoothies, cold beverages like my homemade iced herbal tea of raspberry peach with a dash of stevia - yum!, and almond dream chocolate ice cream after dinner.
- Preferring to lather my tummy with lots of mama mio oil + moisturizer in addition to coconut oil, almond and extra virgin olive oil. I realize this may or may not have much of an effect on stretch marks but to be honest I love those few minutes massaging my little babe and feeling him/her kick in the AM and PM.
- Back-flips + belly-flops ...or so it feels that way. My husband and some other friends and family have felt his/her kicks and I enjoy the comfort this feeling has brought me thus far. With that being said, I'm sure the "comfort" will subside, but it is an unbelievable feeling.
- I am so excited to use my birthday present of a spa day in just over a week - YEAH! Thanks hubs. I am especially excited for the pregnancy massage and facial.for my hormonal skin.
- It's a girl - or so I think. Almost everyone has a similar "feeling".... I guess only time will tell :)
- Loooooving pinterest to dream about my little peanut.
- Baby stroller - check. We made our first real purchase for the baby! After much research, debate and talks with lots of other parents we have decided on the baby jogger, city select. We think this will suit our lifestyle and travel needs. Most of our baby furniture that we will be using at home is going to be borrowed (thanks amazing family and friends!) so there are just a few more bigger purchases to be made.
- Taking notice. strangers are starting to notice my growing bump and it's really exciting. I am also super appreciative of the sweet and encouraging comments from people at the gym.
Assembled and ready for a spin (which I may do on occasion around our apartment.....mom-to-be-nerd-alert!)
"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens." ~ John Homer Miller