The hubby and I are headed to a dinner party with some friends tonight, and I am making a salad.
Here is a very yummy and uber healthy dressing that I made in about 5 minutes this morning before running out the door.
I have been dying to try this recipe that I found awhile ago.
You can find the original dressing HERE. Feel free to use this as a salad dressing, dip for veggies, on pasta, or as a dip with some crackers....the possibilities are endless!
So here is my versions of vegan green goddess dressing....
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c EVOO
- Handful fresh basil
- Handful fresh cilantro
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of one lemon (can also use zest of lemon if you wish)
- 1 TSP maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or a small hand blender and process until smooth.
- Feel free to add more water if you want to thin it out a bit.
Have a safe and happy long weekend everyone!