This spelt pasta bowl is fall comfort at its finest.
I hope you enjoy it as me and the hubs did!
- Organic, spelt pasta
- 1 zucchini (colour of your choice)
- 1 c. brussle sprouts (cleaned, and halved)
- 1 bell pepper (colour of your choice)
- Can of organic, crushed tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp EVOO
- Chili flakes sea salt and pepper to taste
- Handful of arugula
- Sesame seeds (to garnish with)
- Bring water to a boil and cook pasta (approx 12-15 mintues) or until el dante.
- In the meantime, chop up your veggies!
- In a wok add the brussle sprouts, EVOO and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, and some chili flakes to the brussel sprouts. cook on medium heat for a few minutes or until pasta is cooked.
- Add pasta to the mixture. Portion into bowls then add arugula, sesame seeds, sea salt and black pepper.