I always start my morning with a large glass of warm water and the juice of a lemon followed by something delicious and satisfying for breakfast.
Today I was in the mood for a smoothie loaded with healthy goodness and this banana cherry blaster smoothie provided just that!
- 1.5 - 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1 ripe banana
- Large handful of greens (I used spinach today)
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior protein (vanilla)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp black strap molasses OR another natural sweetener of your choice (maple syrup, raw honey or stevia are great)
- Cinnamon (you choose how much)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon + enjoy!
Blend, drink and repeat as necessary.
Have a glorious day friends!