Today I am heading back to the gym for a much needed workout. Before I head out the door I want to share another version of my raw amaze-balls that will without a doubt, rock your world. These little guys are a great snack pre or post workout, or just to satisfy your hunger pangs throughout the day.
Perhaps the best part, is that these beauties can be whipped up in about 5 minutes flat.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Handful of chocolate chips OR raw cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup natural sweetener (maple syrup OR honey OR agave nectar)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut (to roll your balls in)
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl. Combine.
- Portion out into your hand and roll them.
- Add your unsweetened coconut and a bit more cinnamon to a plate. After you have formed your mixture into a ball, roll it around in the coconut/cinnamon.
- While you could eat these right away, I prefer to put mine the fridge for a couple hours.
Okay I'm off to the gym and enjoying one of these en route!
Have a glorious day friends and I do me a favour by making sure to whip a batch of these up.