Whoa nelly, where has the week gone?!?
I am happy to report that all of our bags are now unpacked - and that feels reeeeally good. Next on the agenda is to remove the existing furniture in one of our spare bedrooms to make way for some baby furniture....
My kitchen goodies are unpacked and getting a lot of use. I want to share a bit of my week with you including some recipes that I hope will serve as a little inspiration in your day-to-day meal prep.
Following my warm water and lemon the other morning I savoured this colourful boost of vitamin C.
Lunch was yellow perch and a fabulously fresh green salad.
- 4 pieces of yellow perch
- Small handful of parsley
- Small handful of micro greens (I found these beauties at my local health food store)
- 2 tbsp butter
- Juice of half lemon
- Sea salt + pepper
- In a medium sized pan add your butter and juice of 1/2 a lemon on medium heat.
- Add your perch with the skin side up. sear for about 5 minutes since these are very delicate little things :)
- Flip the fish and sear for another 5 minutes.
- Plate the fish and top with micro greens, parsley, sea salt + pepper.
The salad was a delicious mixture of fresh romaine, kale, micro greens, cucumber, feta cheese, and a bit more parsley.
And here is the view at 33 weeks.
I also want to send a very special shout-out to all the mama's out there!
Happy Mother's day on sunday. I look forward to spending some quality time with the very special women in my life over the weekend.
I hope you get to spend some time with the greatest female influences in your world too!
Happy weekend :)